Why you may need a White Paper
· You need a tool to draw prospects to your website, especially product pages.
· A white paper provides the facts, explanations, and rationales needed by marketing managers to make a purchasing decision.
· You need a detailed to justify the cost of an expensive or complex item
If your website needs a “companion piece” to sell your products, my white paper package is what you need.
I take a detailed look at the descriptions found on your site of your product or service your website, in conjunction to any other sales collateral you might have. I then develop three headlines and three leads.
My White Paper Package includes:
· Gather and thoroughly analyze multiple pieces of product data (e.g., sell sheet, customer testimonials, user guides, etc.).
· List features and benefits of products or services.
· Identify types of subject matter experts to interview.
Faith will email a first draft to you, with three headline and lead options. Then, she’ll speak to you n the phone for an hour to discuss the draft. Following your teleconference, you’ll have a complete roadmap of how to proceed with the white paper — plus a thorough understanding of why and how.
Kindly contact me at 917-620-2859 or email@example.com.
Also, be sure to check out our cost-cutting package deals.
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 pm